KLOMA HENGME SUES PAUL GEE AND TWO OTHERS IN COURT
In few days from now, Kloma Hengme will be suing Paul Gee, Abena Fosua and Adom TV in court for the various roles the three have played in denigrating the Krobo image.
By their actions, they have succeeded in throwing the Krobo nation into the filthy gutters, and they have put us up for sale to the highest bidder.
As we speak, The Kloma Hengme management has been tirelessly working in tandem with the head of our legal Counsel; Lawyer Christian Teye Azu of Akuffo- Addo, Prempeh &Co legal chamber in the preparation, acquisition, and gathering of all the necessary evidences, videos, and other required documents to seek redress in the court.
THE RELIEFS WE SEEK FROM THE COURT
The Kloma Hengme Association; the plaintiff in this legal battle, will be praying the court to, among other things:
1. Place an Injunction on the provocative scene of the disputed movie (which will definitely affect the whole movie)
2. Apologize to the Krobo nation for their roles in denigrating our image. The apology is in two forms:
a) A Written apology to the Kloma Hengme Association, and to the Chiefs and people and women of both the Manya & Yilo Krobo chiefdoms
b) Apology On both Print and electronic media through which the movie was earlier promoted
3. Order them to Pay General Damages
4. Take care of the Cost and expenses incurred by the Association in seeking redress in the court
5. Other reliefs that will crop up as the lawyer discusses the case with his colleagues in the Chamber.